Today, I'd like to share with you a little friend's six faceted experience of ant gold clothing , Although I was tortured by blood during the interview , I didn't expect to get it in the end offer
- Introduce yourself
- Ask about the project experience , chat " Data synchronization "
- And then we talked about K8S Project
- Is there any deep research technology ？（ I ：kubernetes, golang, prometheus, java）
- kubernetes What's the architecture of ? This is a big problem , Split into apiserver、controller、kubelet、scheduler Let's talk about it
- golang And java Comparison This is a big problem , At that time, the main contrast was vm、 Process support 、 The difference between object-oriented and generic 、 And their own understanding of their own use scenarios
- golang Of gc Algorithm I know it's a tricolor sign , But I can't tell you the details
- From the infinite stream of characters , Randomly choose 10 Characters I haven't seen it or thought of it , Check the reservoir sampling algorithm , Classic interview questions , It's a loss if you don't brush the questions
- How to expand kubernetes scheduler, Let it handle Large scale node scheduling
- Single node speed up ： In the optimization stage, some nodes are randomly selected for optimization ; Horizontal expansion scheduler node ,pod Do consistency hash To decide which one scheduler Dispatch
- What do you want to ask me ?
On the other hand, I didn't let go , The interviewer didn't have much feedback and depth on my answer , So I thought I had already hung up , I was really surprised to receive a second phone call .
- Let's talk about the project first
- to Prometheus What changes have been made ？
- Self research configuration center , What specific content has been done ？
- used MySQL Any advanced features of ? I don't understand much here , I ask what's advanced , The interviewer switches to the next question
- How is the core data table of configuration center designed ?
- Why use... In business Redis, Redis What are the advantages ? Single thread ： Concurrent security ; High performance ; There are abundant primitives and data structures ; Widely used , The cost of stepping on a hole is low
- Yes Redis Are you familiar with the implementation of data structure in ? Said a zset Jump watch
- Used to Redis Which data structures , What scenarios are used respectively ?
- Java What parameters can be configured to initialize a thread pool , What are the roles of each ?
- His writing Java What are the application tuning JVM Parameters , Why so fine tune ? This is a question , I only know the largest pile, the smallest pile , open G1, open GC Logs and OOM dumper These are basic
- use Jetty Is there any parameter in the process , Why does it match ?
- Jetty QTP If the waiting queue is configured to be infinite , Do you think it's ok ? Is there any problem ?
- Used to Linux Bash Which of the commands in , What do you use them for ?
- A written test question : Need to answer in the link given , You can't google, Can't jump out of the , Out-of-service IDE:
The title is like this ： Start two threads , An output 1,3,5,7…99, Another output 2,4,6,8…100 Last STDOUT In order to output 1,2,3,4,5…100 I : I use Go Achieve it. interviewer : Can not be , use Java Of notify Mechanism realization I : Then I use Java
BlockingQueue interviewer ： Say no , Asked to use Java Of wait + notify Mechanism to achieve I never wrote about wait +
notify, It just means you won't , The interviewer said that's OK. You can use go Write Last use go channel A version of ,
But you can't run code on the given page , I don't know if it's right , And then the interview is over .
This round of interviewers continued one side of the style , After one question, I'll rush to the next one , Didn't seem to show interest or approval of my answer . So this round is over , I feel like I'm dead again …
- Still talking about the project first
- Interested in the project of monitoring alarms , Asked a lot of details , Finally, I asked a question : Now I want you to implement a semantics that is not weaker than PromQL Query language of , Can you do it ?
Although I've seen some Prometheus Code for , But it's true PromQL Of lexer and parser
Part of it didn't go into detail , Fortunately, I wanted to write a statement in the data synchronization project Stream SQL A little bit of research ANTLR, use ANTLR Writing grammar + AST The traversal plug query logic has been fooled away .
- Ask me what I think is the most in-depth project Data synchronization, of course
- Talk about data synchronization project
- ask Linux How are you doing ？
- No systematic learning , Basically, it is accumulated by self operation and maintenance
- ask Golang How are you doing ？
It took half a year , seen effective go
- How do you master the algorithm ？ So far as the picture goes
- Ask the shortest path algorithm Just remember dijkstra 了 , Describes the code flow
- k8s How are you doing ? Just so so? , I didn't write it myself controller and scheduler, But familiar with concepts , seen xxx These parts of the source code k8s Of exec How did it happen ? The question is to the heart , I wrote before PingCAP I'm very familiar with this one
This round of conversation is much smoother . At the same time, the interviewer who finds ants seems to like to let you evaluate yourself ：“ You feel like xxx How are you doing ？”（ There are only five interviewers , The sample is not big enough , You can't count ）.
- Introduce yourself
- How do you feel about your basic knowledge
- What data structures are usually used ？
- A linked list is compared with an array , What are the advantages and disadvantages ？
- How to judge whether two acyclic single linked lists have intersections
- How to judge whether two linked lists have intersection
- How to judge whether a single linked list has rings , And find the access point
- TCP and UDP What's the difference? ?
- Describe the TCP During the four waves
- TCP What are the States
- TCP Of LISTEN What is the State
- TCP Of CLOSE_WAIT What is the State
- Build a socket What steps does the connection go through
- common HTTP What are the status codes
- 301 and 302 What's the difference?
- 504 and 500 What's the difference?
- HTTPS and HTTP What's the difference?
- Write an algorithm question : Write quickly
The basic knowledge of this round of questions , If you have a solid foundation, you will have no problem .
- Introduce yourself
- stay k8s What secondary development has been done on ?
- Self use Helm Built chart Do you ？ What are they? ？
- Have you ever considered encapsulating a R & D oriented PaaS platform ？
- What does configuration center do ？
- Why not zookeeper？
- How does the configuration center ensure consistency ？
- Spring Here's a single example Bean, How to guarantee access to Bean The concurrency security of fields ？
- Using concurrent secure data structures , such as ConcurrentHashMap; Or add mutex
- If I still want to isolate data from two threads , What do I do ？
- ThreadLocal, Then I give you an example
- Golang What's the escape analysis in ？ How to avoid memory escape ？
- I don't know , Yes.
- Compare the Golang and Java Of GC I answered CMS、G1 And the tricolor mark , My point of comparison is JVM There are generations of recycling ,Go Of Runtime No, , I didn't go into details
- Golang Of GC What's the trigger time Threshold triggers ; Active trigger ; Two minutes timed trigger ;
- Have you ever written about k8s Of Operator or Controller？（ I ： Not written. ）
- Talk about your understanding of microservice architecture General train of thought " The essence of microservice is the separation of organizational structure evolution and concerns "
- Talk about you Serveless The understanding of the General train of thought "Serveless Is the docker After the container arrangement, the boundary between application development and infrastructure providers is divided "
- Do you think Serveless Is it the future ? Why? ? General train of thought " It's the future of cloud services , Take the cake from the enterprise IT、 The operation and maintenance department and middleware department were cut off , Form a scale effect , The more you do, the more you earn ; In the company servless
Can help accelerate the front office business iteration , But the revenue of the middle and back office has not been seen yet , In the future, there may be more than servless More suitable for the architecture of the middle and back office "
- interviewer ： Finally, what do you want to ask me ？ I ： Why are there five technical rounds arranged , And there are two rounds that seem to be and k8s It doesn't matter ？ interviewer ： We think you've done a lot of things , I want you to try it in all directions ( My heart ：…) I ： Is this the last technical round ？ interviewer ： not always
I also asked the interviewer some business related questions , I won't go into that
- Asking questions
- Why should we think about it ？ “ Now my own technical growth is a little bit of a bottleneck , In addition, I have always admired your company relaxed”"
- What is the main business of the company now ？（ This one asks a lot about technology , I feel like I'm trying to test my ability to explain complex problems ）
- Take someone now ？report What the hierarchy is ？
- Are you satisfied with your experience in the past few years ？
- I feel that I have some shortcomings ？
- Have you ever met anything very frustrating ？
- What's your career plan for the future ？
- When you look at opportunities , The main consideration is the treatment 、 platform 、 People or something else ？
- What's the status quo
- What do you want to ask me
2020 newest BAT A collection of interview questions for big data
Java Back end interview questions and answers
JVM Interview questions and answers
Java Face the
Spring Interview questions
SpringMVC Interview questions
SpringBoot Interview questions
SPringCloud Interview questions
Tomcat Interview questions
Concurrent programming interview questions
Multithreaded interview questions
Optimistic lock and pessimistic lock face test questions
Redis Interview questions
Kafka Interview questions
Zookeeper Interview questions
Linux Interview questions
Nginx Interview questions
memcached Interview questions
Interview question catalogue summary
Ant's interview feeling pays attention to the basic knowledge , Develop common sense , Technical insights , There is no problem of side door and novelty , Students with solid basic knowledge can cast ants .