Netty Is a rapid development of high-performance network applications Java frame . It encapsulates the complexity of network programming , Make network programming and Web The latest advances in technology are accessible to a wider range of developers than ever before .
Netty It's not just a collection of interfaces and classes ; It also defines an architecture model and a rich set of design patterns . But until now , There is still a lack of a comprehensive 、 Systematic user guide , It's become an introduction Netty One of the obstacles to , That's what the book is trying to change . In addition to explaining the components of the framework and API In addition to the details of , This book also shows Netty How to help developers write more efficient 、 Reusable 、 Maintainable code .
On the Internet 、 analysis Netty There are many articles in Chinese , It can be introduced systematically , Explain profound theories in simple language , Few of them pay equal attention to the application of principles . This book is intended or in use Java It's written by people who are engaged in high-performance network programming , I introduced... Step by step Netty All aspects of the content .
The first part ：Netty The concept and architecture of
- The first 1 Chapter Netty-- Asynchronous and event driven
- The first 2 Chapter Your number one paragraph Netty Applications
- The first 3 Chapter Netty The components and design of
- The first 4 Chapter transmission
- The first 5 Chapter ByteBuf
- The first 6 Chapter ChannelHandle and ChannelPipeline
- The first 7 Chapter EventLoop And thread model
- The first 8 Chapter guide
- The first 9 Chapter unit testing
The second part ： codecs
- The first 10 Chapter Codec framework
- The first 11 Chapter Preset ChannelHandler And codec
The third part ： Network protocol
- The first 12 Chapter WebSocket
- The first 13 Chapter Use UDP The Guangting incident .
The fourth part ： A case study
- The first 14 Chapter A case study , The first part
- The first 15 Chapter A case study , The second part
Friends in need can be obtained for free in the following ways ！
The purpose of this book
- Have a thorough understanding of Netty.
- Asynchronous 、 Event driven programming .
- Using different protocols to implement services .
- covers Netty●4.x.