Inadequate preparation for the interview is actually irresponsible to yourself , It's also a waste of your time , Today I have sorted out a practical document for you , Let you systematically understand the content of the architect's foundation ：Linux Foundation and advancement + High performance Netty frame +MySQL+ Advanced concurrent programming +JVM performance tuning +Tomacat
Be careful ： All of the following information （ With answers ） You can share your documents and notes free of charge , We need this information
First of all, let's take a picture of the architect's foundation construction project :
One 、Linux Related content ：
（1）Linux Interview topics
- Linux What are the main types of kernel locks in ?
- Linux What is the meaning of user mode and kernel mode in ?
- How to apply for large kernel memory ?
- What are the main ways of user process communication ?
- What are the functions that apply kernel memory through the partner system ?
- Linux What are the key data structures of virtual file system ?( Write at least four )
- The operation function of a file or device is stored in that data structure ?
- Linux What documents are included in ?
- What are the system calls to create a process ?
- call schedule() There are several ways to switch processes ?
- Linux The scheduler schedules processes according to their dynamic or static priorities ?
- What is the core data structure of process scheduling ?
- How to load 、 Uninstall a module ?
- What space are the modules and applications running in ?
- Linux Is floating-point operation implemented by application or kernel ?
- Can module programs use linkable library functions ?
- TLB What is cached in ?
- Linux What kinds of equipment are there ?
- Which is the key data structure of character device driver ?
- What functions does the device driver include ?
- How to uniquely identify a device ?
- Linux How to implement system call ?
- Linux What is the role of soft interrupts and work queues ?
Linux Interview topics and answers ：
Two 、Netty Related content
（1）Netty Interview topics
- BIO、NIO and AIO The difference between ？
- NIO The composition of ？
- Netty Characteristics ？
- Netty Thread model of ？
- TCP Sticky package / The reason and solution of unpacking ？
- Know which serialization protocols
- How to choose serialization protocol ？
- Netty Zero copy implementation of ？
- Netty What is the performance of the high performance of ？
- NIOEventLoopGroup Source code ？
（2）Netty actual combat
- Netty The concept and architecture of
- Network protocol
- Droplr、Firebase 、Urban Airship、Facebook and Twitter A case study of
3、 ... and 、MySQL Related content
（1）MySQL Interview topics
- What are the three paradigms of database ?
- What database optimization experience do you have ?
- mysql What are the tables about permissions ？
- Please briefly describe the types of indexes commonly used ?
- mysql The basic operation command of :
- mysql The principle and process of replication ：
- mysql Supported replication types
- mysql in myisam And innodb The difference between
- mysql in varchar And char And varchar(50) Medium 50 Meaning of representative
- mysql in InnoDB Four supported transaction isolation level names , And the difference between levels
- There are large fields in the table X（ for example ：text type ）, And fields X Not updated often , Reading is the main thing , What are the advantages of splitting this field into sub tables ？
- mysql in InnoDB The engine's row lock is accomplished by adding something to it （ Or implementation ） Of ？
- If there is only one field in a table VARCHAR(N) type ,utf8 code , be N What's the maximum ( To the order of magnitude )?
- The principle of index creation
- Three ways to create indexes , Delete index
3、 ... and 、 Advanced concurrent programming related content ：
（1） Concurrent programming interview topic （Synchronized Related issues ）
- Synchronized Have you used it , What is the principle ？
- You just mentioned getting the lock of the object , This “ lock ” What is it? ？ How to determine the lock of an object ？
- What is reentrancy ？ Why do you say Synchronized It's a reentrant lock ？
- JVM Yes Java How to optimize the native lock of ？
- Why do you say Synchronized Fair lock ？
- What is lock elimination and lock coarsening ？
- Why do you say Synchronized Is a pessimistic lock ？ What is the realization principle of optimistic lock ？
- What is? CAS, What are its characteristics ？
- Must optimistic lock be good ？
（2） Reentrant lock ReentrantLock And other display lock related issues
- Follow Synchronized comparison , Reentrant ReentrantLock What's the difference between the implementation principle ？
- Please talk AQS What's going on with the framework
- Please compare as much as possible Synchronized and ReentrantLock Similarities and differences
- ReentrantLock How to realize reentrancy ？
- except ReentrantLock, You've been exposed JUC Which concurrent tools in ？
- Please talk ReadWriteLock and StampedLock
- How to make Java Threads of are synchronized with each other ？ What other synchronizers have you learned about ？ Please tell me something about
- CyclicBarrier and CountDownLatch It looks very similar , Please compare
（3）Java Thread pool related issues
- Java How to implement the thread pool in ？
- Several core construction parameters of creating thread pool
- How to create threads in thread pool ？ Is it created from the beginning with the start of thread pool ？
- Since it is mentioned that different thread pools can be created by configuring different parameters , that Java What are the default thread pools in ？ Please compare them
- How to be in Java Commit threads in thread pool ？
（4）Java Model related issues
- What is? Java Memory model ,Java How do threads see each other's variables in ？
- Please talk Volatile What are the characteristics of , Why does it guarantee the visibility of variables to all threads ？
- since Volatile It can ensure the visibility of variables in the county , Does it mean based on Volatile The operation of variables is concurrent and safe ？
- Please compare Volatile and Synchronized Similarities and differences
- Please talk RhreadLocal How to solve concurrent security ？
- A lot of people say it should be used with caution TheadLocal, Talk about your understanding , Use TheadLocal What to pay attention to ？
Four 、JVM Performance tuning related content
（1）JVM Interview topics
- Memory model and partition , What to put in each area in detail
- Partitions in the heap ：Eden,survival （from+ to）, Old age , Their characteristics
- Object creation method , Object's memory allocation , Object access location
- GC Two judgment methods of
- SafePoint What is it?
- GC Three collection methods of ： Mark clear 、 Tag to sort out 、 Principle and characteristics of replication algorithm , Where to use them separately , If you want to optimize the collection method , What's the idea ？
- GC What are the collectors ？CMS Collector and G1 Characteristics of collector
- Minor GC And Full GC When do they happen ？
- Class loading process
- JVM What are the areas of memory , What is the role of each zone ?
- If and judge whether an object is alive ?( perhaps GC The method of judging objects )
- sketch java Garbage collection mechanism
- java What are the methods of garbage collection in ?
- java Class loading process
- sketch java Class loading mechanism
- The mechanism of parent delegation model of classloader
- What is a class loader , What are the class loaders ?
- sketch java Memory allocation and recovery policy rate and Minor GC and Major GC
5、 ... and 、Tomcat Related content
（1）Tomcat Interview topics
- Tomcat What is the default port for , How to modify ？
- Tomcat With what kind of Connector Operation mode ( Optimize )？
- Tomcat There are several ways to deploy ？
- Tomcat How containers are created servlet Class instance ？ What principle is used ？
- Tomcat How to optimize ？
- Memory tuning
- Garbage collection policy tuning
- share session Handle
- add to JMS Remote monitoring
- About Tomcat Of session number
- monitor Tomcat Memory usage
- Printing class loading and object recycling
- Tomcat The whole process of a request
- Tomcat Working mode
6、 ... and 、 Design pattern interview topic
- Please list in JDK Several common design patterns in ？
- What is design pattern ？ Have you ever used any design patterns in your code ？
- Java What is singleton design pattern in ？ Please use Java Write a thread safe singleton pattern
- stay Java in , What is observer design pattern （observer design pattern）？
- What are the main benefits of using the factory model ？ Where to use ？
- Let's take one Java Realized decoration mode (decorator design pattern)？ Does it work at the object level or the class level ？
- stay Java in , Why not allow non static variables to be accessed from static methods ？
- To design a ATM machine , Please tell me your design idea ？
- stay Java in , When to use heavy load , When to rewrite ？
- Give examples of situations where abstract classes are more likely to be used than interfaces ？
For the above interview questions I summed up the Internet company java Most of the interview questions and answers involved in the programmer interview have been made into documents and architecture video materials for free sharing （ Include Dubbo、Redis、Netty、zookeeper、Spring cloud、 Distributed 、 High concurrency architecture technical data ）, Hope to help you review before the interview and find a good job , It also saves time for people to search information on the Internet to learn .
Make good use of every minute and second to learn and improve yourself , No more " don't have time “ To cover up my mental laziness ！ young , Work hard , Give future self an account ！
Collection method ：