In the use of linux In the process of , We may run out of hard disk capacity . In this case , You need to consider the problem of disk mount . The following small bacteria for you to summarize the detailed steps of mounting disk and need to pay attention to .
1. First we need to add a hard disk . Shut down the virtual machine first , Then we right-click on the corresponding virtual machine tab , Tap settings .
2. Because the hardware we're going to add is hard disk , So we select the hard disk in the hardware interface (SCSI), Then click add below , Go to the Add Hardware Wizard .
3. After entering the hardware add wizard, continue to select the hard disk , And then the following operations go all the way, default to the next step .
4. It's time to specify disk capacity . Because virtual machines take up more memory , Computer memory is relatively small friends can be set to 10GB.
5. For the convenience of management , When selecting hard disk files , It is best to install it with the previous hard disk under the same virtual machine . After setting up , Wait for the progress of the installation to be loaded and the hard disk to be added .
Restart the system after adding the hard disk , Enter the user name and password linux interface . What we need to do next is partition the new disk . 1. First type... On the command line lsblk ( memory : The first letter that the teacher doesn't leave ), Check the disk information
Among them sdb That's our new disk ,sda That's when we first installed linux The hard disk is set when the operating system is running ( Xiaojun didn't choose Custom installation at that time , Using system pre installation ).
2. Command line input
fdisk /dev/sdb [sdb Add a new disk name for you ], Start setting up the disk .
3. We type in n Add partition , Then input p Set the current partition as the primary partition .
4.Partition number Represents that this is the second n Zones , Let's enter 1, Then choose our partition of the total disk capacity . For example, divide the total capacity into 1305 Share , We need to set the partition of the disk to two partitions , And the ratio of capacity is 1:2.1305/3=435, So the scope of our first partition is described in 1~435.
5. After setting the first partition , The operation of the second partition is similar to the above steps , Just be careful with the command input . Remember to input after setting w Save the current operation , Otherwise, the previous settings will not work ~
6. At this point, we'll enter lsblk -f View the current disk information . We can see sdb There's... On the next branch sdb1 and sdb2 Two nodes . This shows that our partition is successful !
After the partition , We need to format every partition . 1. Enter at the command line
mkfs -t ext4 /dev/ Format the specified partition , The following screenshot shows that the format is successful . alike ,sdb2 Do the same thing .
2. After formatting , Can pass lsblk -f Check for success !
stay linux in , Users cannot directly access hardware devices , You need to mount the hardware device to the system directory , The hardware can be accessed by users . So we need to mount the formatted partition to a specific directory . 1. Create a system directory ,
mkdir -p /home/newdisk1 ( To mount several partitions, you need to create several different directories ). The description of mount and unmount commands is shown in the figure below
mount Equipment name Mount Directory
Establish the mapping relationship between device partition and system directory
umount Equipment name or umount Mount Directory
Cancel the mapping between device partition and system directory
So we type in on the command line mount /dev/sdb1 /home/newdisk1 by sdb1 The partition is mounted to our newly created Directory . alike ,sdb2 Partition does the same thing .
2. When both partitions are mounted , We can go through lsblk -f Check if the mount is successful .
From the pictures, we can see that the partition mount is successful , But it should be noted that , This is just a temporary mount , Mount will fail after restart .
3. Set restart mount No failure . First of all, we use vim The editor opens the configuration file to modify ,
vim /etc/fstab, Just format it id added . After the modification is successful, restart it or input it from the command line
mount -a This command will remount all partitions in the configuration file .
linux Disk mount is divided into installation disk , Partition , format , Four steps to mount . That's all for today's sharing. If you have any questions or good suggestions, you can leave a message below (￣▽￣)~* Pay attention to , Xiaobai is not lost !
Participation of this paper Tencent cloud media sharing plan , You are welcome to join us , share .