one side （ Base surface ： about 60 minute ）
- Self introduction.
- The judgment of the equality of objects ,equals Method realization .Hashcode The role of , And equal What's the difference? ？
- Java in CAS Algorithm ？
- G1 Let's talk about the recycler ？
- HashMap,ConcurrentHashMap And LinkedHashMap The difference between
- How to use in multithreading environment Map,ConcurrentHashMap principle ,ConcurrentHashMap How to lock .
- Synchronous implementation of multithread concurrency , There are two ways , There's one in each method a Partial codes and b Part of the code , I want two threads to execute two methods separately , And let them run it a Part of the code goes down together , How to achieve .
- TCP Three handshakes and four waves in the connection , The last of the four waves ack What is the role of , Why time wait, Why 2msl.
- aio,nio,bio Understanding
- ReetrantLock and synchronized The difference between .
- Java What are the implementation of pessimistic lock ？
- Java Which classes implement optimistic locking ？
Two sides （ On the other hand, I'll catch multithreading and ask ）
- What are the parameters of thread pool ？ What's the use of each ？ If the number of tasks exceeds the number of core threads , What's going to happen ？ What is the size of the blocking queue ？
- Database connection pool , The bottom implementation says
- hashset Underlying implementation ,hashmap Of put The operation process
- say something HaspMap Underlying principle ？ Besides, it's related to HaspTable and ConcurrentHashMap The similarities and differences between them ？
- say something B+ Trees and B The difference between trees , Advantages and disadvantages ？
- Algorithm problem , Merge and sort a linked list , The linked list may have rings
- How to implement a thread safe counter ？
- Atomic classes AtomicInteger What is the principle of implementation ？ Compare with the counter you designed ？CAS How to realize atomic operation ？
- Java What's wrong with the lock in the ？synchronized And Lock The difference between ？ How to realize fair lock and unfair bottom layer ？AQS Introduce the principle in detail ？
- How do you usually tune in a project JVM What about ？
- The way GC Well , When to proceed Full GC Well ？
- What collectors do you know about ？CMS and G1. Talk about it in detail G1 The advantages of
On three sides （Redis and mysql We should also master , Interview is also a must **）**
- Know what sort algorithms , Talk about complexity
- Hand tearing, merging and sorting
- Redis What are the data structures ？ What are the underlying codes ？ What different codes are used for ordered lists ？
- redis Of hash How many elements can a data structure store at most
- How to realize RPC？
- mysql Default storage engine ？MyISAM、InnoDB、MEMORY The difference between
- What is unreal reading , How to solve
- What is the transaction isolation level ？ By what ？ What problems have been solved respectively ？
- Usage scenarios of optimistic lock and pessimistic lock
Four sides （ There are more technical questions here Distributed architecture ?dubbo spring cloudKafka database ）
- Introduce the projects that will help you most in your technical ability , Focus on architecture design ideas
- Distributed, globally unique ID How to achieve ？
- dubbo How producers publish Services , Registration service , How consumers invoke services ？
- dubbo What are the load balancing strategies ？ Let's talk about consistency hash in detail ？
- Distributed session How to achieve it
- Microservice your understanding ？ And common microservice solutions dubbo、spring cloud Comparison ？
- Kafka How to ensure data reliability ？
- How to solve the data consistency of master-slave synchronization in database ？ The advantages and disadvantages of technical solutions are compared ？
- Do you know how to implement distributed locks ？ What are the mainstream solutions ？
- Spring Two characteristics ？AOP and IOC
- Spring The initialization process ？Spring bean Life cycle of ？
- Multiple RPC Please come in , How does the server handle concurrency ？
HR Noodles （ See following ）
What kind of setbacks
This kind of question mainly inspects whether the interviewer can persist in meeting difficulties , And we can see his ability to solve problems .
It can simply describe setbacks , And explain how you can overcome , What are the final results .
Show your determination to , First of all, I'm not going to continue my studies , It's time to get a job . Then say that I will not change industries in a short period of time , Or change jobs , I like , I hope I can stick to my interest for several years and plan again .
What do you know about Ali
This is a simpler answer , Just boast .
Are there any worshippers
I said James Harden ,hr My little sister laughed . I can say something about this IT Daniel .
Where do you want to work
This is the city where the company is located .
What are your hobbies , Do you have anyone who can take it to the stage to perform Something deep in memory
Although I often laugh at myself , I'm going to be a takeout specialist in ten years , But in fact, we rely on our own efforts , It can reduce the anxiety after 35 years old , After all, there are not many good architects .
Architects , It's the career goal of most of our technical people , A good architect comes from opportunities ( company )、 Personal effort ( Eat bitterly 、 Willing to study )、 talent ( I really love it ) The result of the cooperation of the three parties , practice + Opportunity + Hard work can help you become a good architect .
If you also want to be a good architect , Then maybe this Java Growth notes You need to read , Hope to be helpful to your career development .
This article has been CODING Open source project ：【 A big factory Java Analysis of interview questions + Core summary learning notes + The latest explanation video + Actual project source code 】 Included